March LA.B is a brand of French watches with a raw elegance whose simplicity makes the refinement. Creations inspired by the 1970's that claim the "less is more", merging the historical heritage of Biarritz and the modernity of Los Angeles. The SEVENTY watch collection from March LA.B is aimed at active and refined young people.
March LA.B Collaboration for the Musée du Louvre
March LA.B and Le Louvre have joined forces to create an iconic and timeless watch. A sober and elegant 36 mm watch assembled with a leather or fabric strap of your choice, which incorporates the emblematic codes of the Louvre.
As a reminder of the time elapsed, the name and date of birth of the museum are affixed to a sunny gold dial. The inescapable Pyramid, the ultimate symbol of modernity, is engraved on the back of the watch. The duality of the icon is respected.
The glass architecture responds to the gold of the Republic.
Product description :
- Round case steel 316 L of 36 mm PVD gold thickness 13 mm
- Dial Quartz MIYOTA - sunburst dial with LOUVRE logo
- Hours, minutes, seconds, personalised date display MARCH
- Gold needles super Luminova treatment 20 mm Lugs
- Black perlon bracelet + black smooth leather strap
- Anti-reflective bevelled mineral glass. Screwed back with Louvre engraving
- Engraved serial number from 1 to 100.
- Waterproof to 10 ATM/100 m