Your personal data are collected on the Site, on behalf of SFTC and the Musée du Louvre, by our subcontracting partner DIFY GROUP, RCS Rennes B 492 539 523, whose head office is located at Z.I DE LA BELLEVUE, RUE BLAIRE PASCAL35220 CHATEAUBOURG.
- WHO WE ARE
- INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
- WHY YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
- DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- DATA STORAGE AND TRANSFER
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHO PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
- YOUR RIGHTS
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
WHO WE ARE
SFTC SARL, domiciled at 61 Avenue de la République, 92120 Montrouge, registered under number 507525517 in the trade and companies register, collects your personal data through the platform of its partner DIFYGROUP. These two entities then have a vocation to use and enjoy the personal data both for the needs of after-sales service and for e-commerce marketing.
In addition, and subject only to the consumer's acceptance, SFTC SARL will transfer personal data to the musée du Louvre entity so that it can use them for the very specific purpose of providing information about the museum's new products and services, as well as offers relating to its activity.
For any request for modification / deletion of or access to your personal data, please consult our page GDPR & Personal Data.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, through the Social MediaIf you provide us with your personal information by e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other method, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- the information that you communicate to us, in particular :
- in the forms that you fill out on the Site;
- in all correspondence with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise;
- when you register on the Site;
- when you subscribe or place an order on the Site ;
- when you participate in discussion forums or use any other social networking features on the Site;
- when you participate in a contest, promotional offer or survey ;
- when you report a problem or request assistance in connection with the Site.
The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, date of birth, payment information, photographs or images or comments.
- The information we collect about you.
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform ;
- information about your visit, including the complete path of the URL to, through and from the Site (including date and time);
- the pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of time spent on certain pages, information about page interaction (including scrolling, clicks, and mouse clicks), and methods used to leave the page.
We may also collect information about the devices (including telephones, computers or other devices) from which you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device location (including specific geographic locations, including via GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals).
The Etablissement Public du Musée du Louvre (EPML), 75058 Paris CEDEX 01, the data controller, is required, on the basis of your consent, to collect, use, transfer and retain your personal data for the purposes of sending institutional information and carrying out statistical studies in connection with this Site.
The data recorded is reserved for the use of the External Relations Department (DRE) and may be communicated to its subcontractors.
The personal data collected in this way are kept for a period of 3 years from the last exchange.
Your rights and the terms and conditions for exercising them are detailed below in the dedicated section.
The general policy of Musée du Louvre regarding the protection of personal data is also accessible on the following page: Personal data protection policy.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Etablissement Public du Musée du Louvre since March 13, 2019 is the law firm Alain Bensoussan Selas, 58 boulevard Gouvion-Saint-Cyr, 75017 Paris.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in the field of technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, providers of analytical solutions, service providers and other service providers). Social Mediasuch as Facebook and Twitter, Search information service providers, rating agencies, third parties that enable the option to connect and integrate Social Media) and are likely to receive information about you from them.
If you choose to use any of the features offered on this Site that connect to your online profiles, accounts or services (including the accounts of Social Media) ("Online Accounts"), we may collect all information for which you have provided authorization from the settings used on such Online Accounts. For example, if you log in to the Site using your Facebook Account and choose to allow Facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect such information. The information we receive from Online Accounts includes email addresses, first and last name, location (city and country), gender, date of birth, likes, dislikes, publications or other activities on the Site, and other information that may be collected by us. Social Media. Please review the privacy settings of your Logged-in Account to control what information is shared with us through it.
WHY YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information we hold about you for :
- to answer your requests;
- provide you with information on the products for sale on the Site;
- provide you, or allow certain third parties to provide you, with information about other products and services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or requested information about or that we believe may be of interest to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you, and make suggestions and recommendations to other users of the Site, about products or services that may be of interest to you and to them;
- offer, or allow third parties to offer, targeted advertising through the websites you visit about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we send to you and others, and provide you with relevant advertisements ;
- monitor the progress and number of registrations for contests and promotional offers ;
- allow you to interact with the Site, for example, by posting comments, or to share information from the Site on platforms of Social Media third parties;
- to fulfil our obligations under any contract between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services you have requested from us;
- manage your access to the Services or inform you of any changes to the Services;
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements ;
- administer the Site and perform internal operations, including, problem solving, data analysis, testing, Search, statistics and surveys ;
- improve the Site to ensure that the Content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- guarantee the security of the Site.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you provide to us and information we collect about you (including information related to your devices). We may use such combined information for the purposes described above.
Data collected at the checkout
The personal data collected in this form by SFTC and the Musée du Louvre, the data processors, are necessary for the management of your order and their collection is based on the execution of the contract. The data relating to payments made for purchases are kept for a period of 13 months from the date of full payment of the said purchase, or 15 months in the case of deferred debit cards, in order to enable the management of any complaints.
In addition, and only on the basis of your consent, your personal data may be used to send newsletters and for statistical studies. They are kept for a period of 3 years from the last exchange.
They are intended for the competent departments of the Musée du Louvre and SFTC, as well as its subcontractors, DIFYGROUP and Shopify.
Data collected for the creation of an account
The personal data collected in this form by SFTC and the Musée du Louvre, who are responsible for processing, are necessary for the creation and animation of your personal space. Their collection is based on your consent. They are kept for a period of 3 years from the last exchange. They are intended for the competent departments of the Musée du Louvre and SFTC, as well as its subcontractors, DIFYGROUP and Shopify.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share your personal data with companies that are third parties, including :
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors in the performance of any contract we have with you or with them for the purpose of providing you with a product or service;
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors in order to provide you with information on promotions and offers, subject to having obtained your consent, where applicable;
- advertisers, advertising networks and Social Medias, who need the data to be able to select and provide you and others with relevant advertisements. We may also use aggregate data and other information to enable advertisers to reach relevant audiences;
- providers of Search engines and analytics services that help us improve and optimize the Site;
- third parties where you have given your consent to such sharing or where you request it.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if the Company that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data it holds about its customers will form part of the transferred assets;
- any other third party where legal.
DATA STORAGE AND TRANSFER
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we are committed to doing our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHO PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
Certain content, advertising and functionality on the Site may be provided by third parties with whom we are not affiliated. For example, you may be able to connect to the Site using connection services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services verify your identity and offer to share certain personal data with us. Services such as Facebook Connect allow you to publish information about your activities on this Site on your profile page so that it can be shared with other users in your network.
Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to give customers the choice of whether or not to receive targeted advertising.
This Site is not intended for Kids (as that term is defined by local law) and the Company does not knowingly collect information fromKids (as that term is defined by local law) without the consent of a parent except where required by applicable law.
You are authorised, in accordance with the legislation in force, to oppose the processing or request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, and to request access, rectification, deletion and portability by contacting us in accordance with the procedure described in the "Contact" section above. In this context, we may ask you to prove your identity.
You are entitled, in accordance with the legislation in force, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our way of processing your personal data infringes the legislation in force. You may also, in accordance with applicable law, issue post-mortem guidelines.
It is your responsibility to keep your information accurate and up to date. You can update your information by contacting us using the procedure described in the "Contact" section above.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to provide the services to you. We will retain and use your information to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to sign up to receive our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send them to you. You can choose to no longer receive our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, by going to the email preferences tab located in your account settings or you can contact us using the procedure described in the "Contact" section above.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
California residents may choose to opt out of the sharing of their personally identifiable information with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by such third parties by contacting us using the procedure described in the "Contact" section below.
Do not track header and similar mechanisms. Some Web browsers may send "do not track" headers to Web sites and other online services with which a user communicates. There are no industry standards governing what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these headers. The Company does not currently take any action in response to these headers.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site, our newsletters and other communications may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you click on a link to any of these websites, please note that such websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for those policies.
USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
- is necessary for the performance of the contract between us such as to provide you with the services you request and to identify you and verify your identity so that you can use the Site;
- is necessary to comply with legal requirements;
- is necessary to manage our relationship with you and to improve the Site;
- and is based on the consent of our customers, such as to communicate with you about our products and services and to provide you with marketing information. Your consent may then be withdrawn at any time (using the preference settings in e-mails or on our Sites, or using this formYou may withdraw your consent by sending us an e-mail using the procedure described in the "Contact" section) without this affecting the legal nature of the processing based on the consent obtained prior to its withdrawal.
In certain cases, you may be asked to provide us with personal data for processing purposes, as described above, so that we can enable you to use all the features of the Site.
When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we ensure that a similar level of protection is applied to such data.
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your computer's hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The table below provides more information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse the Site and use its features. The information collected by these cookies is related to the operation of the Site, for example, the scripting language of the website and the security tokens that ensure the security of the areas of the Site.
These cookies collect anonymous information about your use of the Site, for example, which pages you visit most often, whether you receive error messages and how you got to the Site. The information collected by these cookies is only used to improve your use of the Site and never to identify you. Sometimes these cookies are placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.
These cookies remember the choices you make, for example, the country from which you visit the Website, your language, and any changes you make to text size or other parts of the web pages that you can customize, in order to improve your experience on the Website and to make your visit more personal and user-friendly. The information that these cookies collect may be anonymous and cannot be used to track your browsing activities on other websites.
Targeting or advertising
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and presumed interests in order to make the advertising you receive more relevant. They are also used to limit the number of times an advertisement appears, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are generally placed by third party advertising networks. They remember what other websites you have visited and this information is shared with third party companies, for example, advertisers.
These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site with the companies of Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter. We have no control over these cookies. Please refer to the privacy policies of these companies to learn how their cookies work.
(i) collect anonymised data on user behaviour on the Site. We may also record the site from which the user has visited the Site, and to which site the user is directed, as well as certain demographic data (e.g., user location), and we may use this data to analyze user behavior on different sites;
(ii) Categorize groups of users (anonymously) based on demographic and/or behavioral data and use this data to target our advertisements to users tracked by cookies on third-party websites, the louvre.fr website and the boutique.louvre.fr website.
Our Site may use Google AdSense to serve ads, including information about your demographics and interests. When you view or click on an ad, a cookie will be created to allow us to serve ads that may be of interest to you on this or other websites. You can choose not to accept the use of this cookie by visiting Google's Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Most Internet browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. However, if you wish to refuse or delete a cookie (or similar technology), please consult the help and support section of your web browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note that you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Site, including certain personalized options, if you delete or disable cookies.
For more information on the management of cookies, please visit the following site: www.allaboutcookies.org or the next page: www.youronlinechoices.eu which contain additional information on behavioural advertising and online privacy.
We, or our third party partners, may use a software technology called " Web Tags " (or web beacon, web beacon, or clear gif) that allows us to understand what content is effective, for example, by counting the number of users who have visited these pages, and to understand usage patterns. Web Tags are small images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to inform us when a page is visited. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of the user's computer, tags are embedded in web pages, advertisements and e-mails. We, or our third party partners, may link the information collected by Web Tags to other information we collect about you.
In addition to the ability to disable cookies and other tracking technologies, as described above, you may choose not to receive targeted advertisements from participating ad networks, audience segment providers, ad server vendors, and other service providers by visiting websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Duration of validity of cookies
As of January 2021, all data that is stored for acceptances GDPR/CCPA and requests GDPR/CCPA (all kinds of information that can be requested through our Site, including requests for deletion) will be deleted after 12 months.